HACCPVISION MONITORING SYSTEM
The operation of food processors sanitation systems can be monitored and data-logged using the Web-Based Remote Monitoring and Data logging system from Epsilon Chemicals Ltd.
This system is designed to provide food-processing plants with information vital to running a cost effective and controlled sanitation program. The PLC is configured with an on-board Ethernet card to allow for real-time monitoring of all systems relevant to plant sanitation. The system also stores data in memory for later downloading for trending or report generation.
MONITORING: This system can be configured to monitor a wide variety of sanitation related items, including:
· Rinse water pressure
· Rinse water temperature
· Rinse water usage
· Central foam system chemical solution concentrations and usage
· Central sanitizing system chemical solution concentrations and usage
· Central doorway sanitizing system chemical solution concentrations and usage
REPORTS: The trend files can be uploaded to a PC for report generation.
Webmaster web-based remote monitoring and data-logging system:
This system seamlessly web-enables your installed equipment (such as flow meters, conductivity transmitters etc.), providing local and remote access to vital sanitation system information.
· Conductivity transmitters allow you to monitor and control various chemical concentrations
· Pressure transmitters will monitor the pressure of the central rinse system
· Temperature transmitters will monitor the plants rinse water temperature to ensure that consistent rinse temperatures are being maintained.
· Flow meters will monitor rinse water flow rates as well as rinse water and chemical usage.
· Ethernet connectivity will allow for remote access and can be configured to send texts or emails when alarm conditions occur.