Central Sanitizing Systems
CENTRAL SANITIZING SYSTEM
Volumetric metering pumps are water-powered dosing pumps that inject concentrated sanitizer into water lines. Installed directly in the water supply line, the injector operates without electricity, using water pressure as the power source.
The water activates the injector, which takes up the required percentage of sanitizer concentrate directly from the stock solution container. Inside the injector, the concentrate is mixed with the water, and the water pressure forces the solution downstream.
The amount of concentrate will be directly proportional to the volume of water entering the injector, regardless of variations in flow or pressure that may occur in the main line.
16 GALLON MINI-CENTRAL SYSTEM COMPLETE
- This is an automatic chemical proportioner with pump that delivers pressurized, diluted chemical to Foamers, Entryway Sanitizers, and other Pump Fed Applicators.
- Pumps up to 9 gpm at 60 PSI
PANEL MOUNT SANITIZING SYSTEM
- Single panel or double panel (fail safe).
- 14 gpm volumetric metering pump(s) that are water powered and accurately inject sanitizer into water lines.
- Also available with 40 gpm pumps.