Doorway Sanitizing Systems
DOORWAY SANITIZING SYSTEMS
E-Chem’s line of doorway sanitizing systems have been designed to reduce or eliminate the introduction of pathogens into food processing departments from soiled footwear, forklift wheels and other equipment. They function by applying a thick layer of foaming sanitizing (E-San or Bioguard MQ) at pre-set levels across an open doorway. The foam creates an effective barrier to microbes, while the automatic re-cycling function ensures the blanket is re-applied before it is completely dissipated by traffic.
Employees or equipment move through the sanitizer allowing the foam to cling to boots or wheels and destroy most of the micro-organisms present.
- Easy to install and operate
- Foam increases contact time to maximize sanitizer effectiveness
- Replaces less effective foot baths
- Rich foam clings to boots and wheels and penetrates cracks and crevices
- Foam creates a visual marker for equipment operator
- Independently controlled (individual programmable timer)
- Centrally controlled (central programmable timer)
16 GALLON MINI-CENTRAL SYSTEM COMPLETE
- This is an automatic chemical proportioner with pump that delivers pressurized, diluted chemical to Foamers, Entryway Sanitizers, and other Pump Fed Applicators.
- Pumps up to 9 gpm @ 60 PSI
PANEL MOUNTED SANITIZING SYSTEM
- Single panel or double panel (fail safe).
- 14 gpm volumetric metering pump(s) that are water powered and accurately inject sanitizer into water lines.
- Also available with 40 gpm pumps.