- Bioguard MQ – Stabilized foam, multi-quat based sanitizer. Ideal for entryway sanitizing systems.
- E-Quat – A highly active, borad-spectrum quaternary ammonium based liquid sanitizer.
- E-San – A quaternary ammonium-based sanitizer and disinfectant. It is very effective against a wide variety of microorganisms at low concentration.
- MQ Sanitizer – A highly active, broad-spectrum multi quaternary ammonium based liquid sanitizer that is also extremely effective in hard water.
Peracetic Acid-Based Sanitizers
- Perox-E – A highly effective, rapid action sanitizer designed for use in CIP sanitizing in the dairy, beverage and food processing industries.
- PAA 67 – A 6% peracetic acid based broad spectrum sanitizer designed for use in the food industry. PAA 67 is a non-foaming, environmentally friendly and is effective at low temperatures.
- Peroxy Blast – A 16% perocyacetic acid-based microbiocide. It will help to reduce contamination and cross-contamination of edible food products. Its use is acceptable for direct or indirect contact in or on food, including fruits, and vegetables, meat, seafood and poultry if used as directed.
- IQL Spray Sanitizer – A no rinse, IPA, lactic acid and quat based hand and hard surface sanitizer.
- Seco-San – A pH neutral ready to use cleaner and sanitizer. This product can bed used on food contact surfaces in food plants, restaurants and other food facilities. The sanitizing effect is due to a specialied blend of quaternanry ammonium compounds, isopropyl alcohol and hyrdogen peroxide.
- IPA Sanitizer – A 70% alcohol-based hand and hard surface sanitizer. This product has been formulated to reduce the risk of cross contamination by providing the reduction of a wide spectrum of bacteria and microorganisms.
- IPA Sanitizer Wipes – Ready to use, pre-soaked wipes containg a 70% alcohol-based sanitizer. They are excellent for use in food plants and other facilities where sanitation is a high priority. IPA Sanitizer Wipes are quick and effective method of hand sanitizing as well as applying a no-rinse sanitizing solution to food contact surfaces.
- Liquid Chlorine 12% – An effective sanitizer and bleaching compound designed for use in food plants and other industrial applications.
- Biocide P – A granular disinfectant and sanitizing cleaner designed for use in food processing plants. It is effective for killing yeast, bacteria and moulds.