Epsilon Chemicals Ltd. has a wide range of products suitable for use at organic processors. These products contain only ingredients listed on the CFIA’s Organic Production Systems Permitted Substances List.
This product line includes:
- Foaming cleaners and degreasers, both chlorinated and non-chlorinated
- Foaming acid cleaners
- Circulation cleaners, chlorinated and non-chlorinated
- Non-foaming acid compounds
- Spray and circulation type sanitizing compounds
- Eggwashing compounds
Organic Alkaline Cleaners
- OC Foam Clean – A moderately foaming, mildly alkaline, liquid cleaner and degreaser employing compressed foam technology. This product rapidly emulsifies animal and vegetable oils and greases. It is biodegradable, completely soluble in hot or cold, hard or soft water.
- OC Foam Clean Plus – A moderately alkaline, high foaming chlorinated cleaner and degreaser. This product has been formulated to provide effective removal of heavy fat and protein soils commonly found in food processing plants, dairies, and rendering plants.
- Clean Chlor OC – A premium, mildly alkaline, high foaming chlorinated liquid cleaner and degreaser.
- Maverick – An exceptional manual dishwashing detergent ideally suited for food plant use.. It has been formulated for hand dishwashing under most water conditions. Maverick contains excellent degreasing properties and can be used for general cleaning of food processing operations, especially in areas that contain a variety of soft metals.
- Organic Egg Clean – A strongly alkaline, non-chlorinated, non-foaming liquid egg wash compound designed for use in all size industrial washers. This product has complete and rapid solubility.
- Natural Egg CC – A strongly alkaline, chlorinated liquids non-foaming egg wash compound designed for use in all size industrial washers. This product has complete and rapid solubility and is formulated for all types of water conditions.
- Auto Dishwash OC – A non-chlorinated commercial dishwashing compound designed for use though automatic dispensing systems. This product is strongly alkaline so it effectively removes grease and other soils in all types of water conditions
- Liquid Heavy Duty Caustic Cleaner – A strongly alkaline, non-foaming, non-chlorinated, liquid circulation type cleaner. This product effectively cleans carbonized grease surfaces and solubilizes heavy grease, fat and oil deposits. This product is also very effective bottle wash and dairy pipeline cleaning compound.
Organic Acid Cleaners
- Citra Acid – A premium, concentrated, non-foaming liquid acid cleaner that has been specifically designed for removing a variety of inorganic matter, such as milkstone, iron deposits, and hard water scale.
- Citra Foam – A premium, concentrated, high foaming liquid acid cleaner that has been specifically designed for removing a variety of inorganic matter, such as milkstone, iron deposits, and hard water scale.
- Foaming Acid Cleaner – A strongly acidic, high foaming liquid acid cleaner formulated for dairies to remove various minerals such as milkstone, iron oxides and hard water scale.
- Non-Foaming Acid Cleaner – A highly concentrated, non-foaming liquid acid cleaner designed for dairies for removal of milkstone, hard water scale, baked on proteins and other inorganic matter.
- Liquid Chlorine 12% – An effective sanitizer and bleaching compound designed for use in food plants and other industrial applications. Can also be used as a fruit and vegetable wash.
- Perox-E – A highly effective, rapid action sanitizer designed for use in CIP sanitizing in the dairy, beverage, and food processing industries. Perox-E is effective against a wide range of microbial life, including bacteria, bacterial spores, yeast, molds, and viruses.
- PAA 67 – A 6% peracetic acid based board spectrum sanitizer designed for use in the food industry. PAA 67 is non-foaming, environmentally friendly and is effective at low temperatures.
- Peroxy Blast – A peroxyacetic acid-based microbiocide developed for use in federally inspected meat, poultry, and seafood processing locations. If used as directed, it will help to reduce contamination and cross-contamination of edible food products. Its use is acceptable for direct or indirect contact in or on food, including fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood, and poultry if used as directed.