- Chloro – A high foaming, chlorinated liquid cleaner and degreaser. Mild enough to use on most surfaces.
- Chlor Foam Plus – A moderately alkaline, high foaming chlorinated cleaner and degreaser.
- Powerfoam Plus – A premium, heavy-duty chlorinated alkaline cleaner and degreaser designed for use in food plants. This product rapidly emulsifies and removes meat and poultry fats, grease, proteins, bloodstains, and other organic soils.
Circulation and Spray Cleaners
- Liquid Circulation Cleaner – A non-foaming, heavy-duty degreaser that works effectively on carbonized grease surfaces and solubilizes heavy grease, fat and oil deposits.
- Pipeline Cleaner – A premium heavy-duty, liquid, chlorinated circulation cleaner for “in-place” cleaning.
- Turbo-CIP – A strongly alkaline, non-foaming, non-chlorinated, liquid pipeline and circulation cleaner designed for use in less than ideal water conditions. This product effectively solubilizes heavy grease, fat, and oil deposits and most other organic matter.
- E-San (DIN: 02230389) – A quaternary ammonium-based sanitizer and disinfectant. It is very effective against a wide variety of microorganisms at low concentrations.
- PAA 67 – Is a 6% peracetic acid based broad spectrum sanitizer designed for use in the food industry. PAA 67 is non-foaming, environmentally friendly and is effective at low concentration.
- Perox-E – A highly effective, rapid action sanitizer designed for use in CIP sanitizing in the dairy, beverage, and food processing industries.
- Liquid Chlorine 12% – An effective sanitizer and bleaching compound designed for use in food plants and other industrial applications.
Produce Washing Products
- Perox-E Blast – A 16% peroxyacetic acid-based microbiocide. It will help to reduce contamination and cross-contamination of edible food products. Its use is acceptable for direct or indirect contact in or on food, including fruit and vegetables is used as directed.
- PAA 67 – is a 6% peracetic acid based broad spectrum sanitizer designed for use in the food industry. PAA 67 is non-foaming, environmentally friendly and is effective at low temperatures.