|High Foaming Products to Maximize Contact Time|
The FOOD PLANT SANITATION GROUP of Epsilon Chemicals Ltd. is in the business of solving sanitation problems for the food industry by offering a complete consultation service as well as a complete line of chemical cleaners and sanitizers.
Our unique full service consultant approach is designed to offer a more efficient sanitation program for each dollar spent.
We are committed to providing specialized products and services, including:
CFIA approved cleaning chemicals and sanitizers, including:
- Heavy Duty Circulation and Spray Cleaners
- Strongly Alkaline Foaming Cleaners
- Foaming and Non-Foaming Degreasers for all types of water conditions
- Acid Cleaners, both foaming and non foaming formulated with a variety of organic and inorganic acids to suit a particular plant's needs.
- A wide range of sanitizers, including quats, multi-quats, peracetic acid blends, and solid sanitizers for drains, drip pans and floors.
- REFLEX, a new generation acid sanitizer concentrate that is a blend of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide and nitric acid. REFLEX has been formulated as no-rinse, one-step acid sanitizer used in the dairy, food and beverage processing industries for CIP and COP pipeline, tank and equipment cleaning and sanitizing processes.
- FLOOR-SAN, a granular floor sanitizer with a multi-quaternary component that is water activated, providing effective floor sanitization in wet environments.
- a new, innovative product designed for the detection of biofilms and contamination on surfaces. BioFinder reacts in the presence of biofilms allowing you to immediately spot any contaminated areas by a simple visual inspection
CARCASS INTERVENTION SYSTEMS, INCLUDING:
- Lactic Acid based products
- Citric Acid based products
- PROTECKTOR - an effective lactic and citric acid blend
- Peracetic Acid blends, including:
- PERACID 150 is a 15% peracetic acid based microbiocide suitable for reducing contamination on beef , pork and poultry carcasses, as well as fruits, vegetables and seafoods.
- Hypobromous Acid blends, including:
- HB-2 is an aqueous solution of hydrogen bromide that when mixed with water and sodium hypochlorite forms hypobromous acid, a highly effective antimicrobial compound. This solution can be used to cost-effectively and quickly reduce microbial contamination and cross-contamination of beef carcasses, with no rinse required.
- Sanitation audits
- Sanitation training
- Hygiene monitoring equipment
- Dispensing equipment and systems
- Vendor management systems
- Control and data logging systems
- Laboratory analysis services